These are the 5 elements (and their components) making up the holistic view we have for the Stewardship Ministry at St. Paul’s:
- Biblical Principles—Quotes and Interpretation for weekly bulletins
- Life Stewardship—Health, Spiritual Issues, Talents, Time Management, Relationships.
- Financial Matters—Budgeting, Saving, Investing, Tax, Estate Planning (Planned Giving)
- Giving Wisely—Responsible/Proportionate Giving, Tithing
- Environment—Ecology, Conservation, Recycling, Environmental Management